Tablet Dissolution Systems : DS 14000 (Auto)
Labindia Dissolution Tester : DS14000 (Auto) is a completely automated system with imported peristaltic pump along with sample collector with in-built facility to study the recovery test & rinse the entire sampling path to reduce cross contamination & carryover effects. The 12+2 (6+1 &6+1) vessel configuration comes with moulded Water Bath which enables comparative studies.
- Advanced micro controller based user friendly state-of-the-art product design with alphanumeric splash waterproof polyester soft keys. User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries.
- Support USP 1, 2, 5 & 6 and is complaint with USP, BP, IP specifications. Apparatus for Intrinsic test & Stationary basket methods are also available
- Conical shaped low evaporation recovery lids on the tablet dispenser reduces the media loss during long dissolution run
- Mono shaft design allows easy changeover between Apparatus I & II thus eliminates the routine height validation check per USP
- Apparatus for Intrinsic test & Stationary basket methods are also available
- Tablet Dispenser drops 12 dosage form at single instance
- Non-Volatile Memory storage of 15 methods with parameter
- GLP Complaint report format with Alphanumeric entries of Sample name & identification number for authentication
- RS 232C Interface for PC connectivity & Parallel port for printer
Intelligent Sampling System
- Intelligent motorized sampling manifold complies to USP requirements
- Temperature monitoring system automatically records temperature of 12 vessels at specified time points
- Bi-directional 24 channel peristaltic pump with tygon tubings from ISMATEC, Switzerland
- Click-n- go Cassette design along with volume calibration through software
- Microprocessor controlled sample collector positions the sample tray appropriately
- 12 x 6 x 2 collection trays are available.
- Option of 1.5ml & 2ml HPLC vials tray is available